Saturday, May 15, 2010

procrastinated

i have refrained from posting lately due to a busy schedule. this is a lie. i have eaten such tremendous amounts of food lately that i have been ashamed to tell about it. as the school year comes to a close, copious festivities require me to eat more in order to keep up socially. this is also a lie. however, the aforementioned festivities have only added to the detriment of my weight and health. i have taken to eating out with friends and not eating only what is only on my own plate but also the remainders if my friend's plates. then when i see an obscene stack of plates before me and i realize that only one of them is actually my own, i feel an overwhelming urge to vomit and run a marathon as a means of purging myself. instead i just ask the waiter to bring another basket of bread.

Exercise is still going strong for the most part. although the past two days have been slightly less than physically taxing in an exercising manner.this is due mostly to the fact that a train ran me down somewhere in the vicinity of my sinuses. i woke up with a head full of concrete and a body that had been used as a punching bag. i couldn't hear, see, smell or taste and my throat was gently pulsing and throbbing in a manner that prevented me from turning my head. my joints had been pummeled and defeated. therein lies my excuse for not exercising. actually, i'm just stopped up and achy with no sense of taste or smell which oddly enough has caused me to eat all the more. i keep eating as if perhaps the next bite will have some taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment